Saturday, October 13, 2007

J.J. Watch, the beat goes on.

Just when I thought I was out of the cult of Redick-as-sleeper, 19 points on 5/6 FG (including 3/3 from range) pull me back in. Just when I thought I was done with following the prospects of everyone's most belovable cute and cuddly widdle Dookie, I saw the light. JJ came to me in a vision when I was at my worst, my heart nearly burst, he laid down some mad verse, and it quenched my thirst.

"A lightning bolt strikes, I feel a sudden energy
Thunder clouds approach, I can't run from destiny
A tornado tears me down, but I will stand again
My life is a hurricane, but I'll weather it to the end."


Hear that, Stu Scott, you jive-talkin' pussy! His life is a hurricane! And, so, o!, how I'm excited about Redick the killer fantasy roughie once again. I mean, what other potential twelfth-round pick has a life that resembles an area of low atmospheric pressure near the Earth's surface?

No comments: